Gender equality refers to the view that females and males should be given equal treatment and not be discriminated against based on gender. Vef allows this opportunity because it is a word that removes any gender prejudice associated with woman. We use spoken and written words every single day to communicate ideas, thoughts and emotions to those around us. Sometimes we communicate successfully, and often we’re not so successful. Vef is the perfect word to use when referring to an adult female.
The criteria necessary for deciding upon a word that will inevitably replace woman are as follows.
1. This word must have three letters because the most important words in the English language usually have three letters. Man is one of the most valued words in our language, it has three letters. So a word created to describe adult girls should have three letters if equal value applies. Other words that are significant to humanity and have three letters include air, boy, day, god, him, sky, sun. Vef is destined to make a lovely addition to this list.
2. Venus and Mars. Man is usually associated with Mars .. so we say men are from Mars. So isn’t it proper to associate vef with Venus and use the same criteria? So then we can say vaf are from Venus (vaf being the plural of vef). The first two letters of Mars are ma – the first two letters of man are the same. The first two letters of Venus are ve .. so it’s appropriate that the first two letters of a word that refers to an adult female are ve. One of the most feminine letters of the English alphabet is f and when it is added to ve which are the first two letters of Venus it gives us our chosen word vef.
Vef = Venus flower
3. Another interesting part of this formula comes from popular belief that the first man’s name was Adam and the first woman’s name was Eve. Surely vef is a better description of Eve given that it contains ve and is a three-letter word. Just as man is a good description of Adam given that man includes the letters ma and is also a three-letter word. Vef is accordingly a proper description of Eve.
4. Woman derives from an old English word wimman and means wife + man. Woman implies “of man” and is a possessive noun that belongs to man. The word woman is obsolete. Vef belongs to herself. Vef replaces woman. Vaf belong to themselves. Vaf replaces women.
5. The V shape represents a female womb, so isn’t it proper that a word devised as an alternative to woman can start with the letter v as in vef?
6. There is a three-letter word club and guess who isn’t in it? Woman is not a three-letter word so women are not allowed to join the three-letter word club. Vef is a three-letter word which enables vaf (plural) to become equal members of the three-letter word club.
7. Language is like a glue within a culture that joins everything together. Words are forms of linguistic expression that relay meaning and can be spoken, printed or written.
8. Vef was created not by accident but by rigorous analysis using an exact method.
9. Vef is not just a word, it is a philosophy.
1. A female human being (as distinguished from man).
2. An adult female person (as distinguished from girl).
3. Feminine nature, characteristics, or feelings: the vef in you -adj. -vefish adj. veflike, vefly adj.
Vef noun = woman
Vaf noun (plural of vef) = women
Recently I was shopping at the local store when I saw a vef who I thought looked familiar. Only later realizing my error, actually I didn’t know her. So anyway this vef had a child with her .. a girl with blonde hair and a green ribbon. I observed this vef for quite awhile. Shortly a man came walking along and he bumped her arm which caused the grocery bag she was carring to drop to the ground. Very rude. The man didn’t stop to pick up this vefs handbag so I rushed over to help her. I think it’s awful how some men treat vaf, often there’s just not enough respect.
Vef suggestions (Using the word vef instead of woman)
It’s a vef’s world = it’s a woman’s world
To be one’s own vef = to be one’s own woman
She is an intelligent vef = she is an intelligent woman
Pretty vef walking down the street = pretty woman walking down the street
Vef’s healthy life = woman’s healthy life
The English language already contains two gender specific words that are balanced. Her and him are words of equal proportions, they both have three letters. Man and woman are certainly not equal words. Vef is a word that can co-exist with man and provide harmony.
To be your own vef is to be one’s self with confidence.
Vef is a word that will change a girl into a liberated adult person of her own making.
Take the first two letters out of female – add V for Venus – then spell it backwards – you have Vef. So could there possibly be a more appropriate word to inevitably replace woman?
Yes it’s that simple.
Vef is about equality, identity and liberty. Gender equality is possible only when cultural attitudes are harmonious. Written/spoken language is powerful and our way of communicating. Vef equals correct use of language. Vef is universal and can be adopted by any society. Oh yes! Vef is a word that will change the world. Vef is not about segregation. Vef can actually bring us together. So now lets’ embrace vef.
Dreams are the fruit of the womb of a vef’s mind.