The criteria necessary for deciding upon a word that will inevitably replace woman.
1. This word must have three letters because the most important words in the English language usually have three letters. Man is one of the most valued words in our language, it has three letters. So a word created to describe adult females should also have three letters, if equal value is applicable to the new word. Other words that are significant to humanity and have three letters include air, boy, day, god, him, sky, sun. Vef would make a nice addition to this list.
2. Venus and Mars. Man is usually associated with Mars .. so we say men are from Mars. So isn’t it appropriate to associate vef with Venus and use the same criteria? So then we can say vaf are from Venus (vaf being the plural of vef). The first two letters of Mars are ma .. just as the first two letters of man are ma. The first two letters of Venus are ve .. so therefore it’s appropriate that the first two letters of a word that refers to an adult female are ve. One of the most feminine letters of the English alphabet is f and when it is added to ve which are the first two letters of Venus it gives us our chosen word vef.
Vef = Venus flower
3. Another interesting part of the vef formula comes from popular belief that the first man’s name was Adam and the first woman’s name was Eve. Surely vef is a better description of Eve given that it is a three-letter word containing the letters ve. Just as man is a good description of Adam given that man is a three-letter word including the letters ma. Vef is consequently an apt description of Eve.
4. Woman is derived from an old English word wimman and means wife + man. Woman implies “of man” and is a possessive noun that belongs to man. The word woman is obsolete. Vef belongs to herself. Vef replaces woman. Vaf belong to themselves. Vaf replaces women.
5. The V shape represents a female womb, so isn’t it appropriate that a word devised as an alternative to woman should start with the letter v as in vef?
6. There is a three-letter word club and guess who isn’t in it? Woman is not a three-letter word so women are not allowed to join the three-letter word club. Vef is a three-letter word which enables vaf to become equal members of the three-letter word club.
7. Vef was created not by accident but by careful analysis using a proper formula.
1. A female human being (as distinguished from man).
2. An adult female person (as distinguished from girl).
3. Feminine nature, characteristics, or feelings: the vef in you -adj. -vefish adj. veflike, vefly adj.
Vef noun = woman
Vaf noun (plural of vef) = women
To be your own vef is to be yourself with confidence.
Yesterday I was shopping at a local store when I saw a vef who I thought I knew. So anyway this vef had a child with her, a girl with long blonde hair and a green ribbon. I observed this vef awhile. Shortly a man came along and bumped her arm which caused her to drop the grocery bag she was carrying. How very rude. The man didn’t stop to pick up this vef’s bag, so I rushed over to help her. I think it’s awful how some men treat vaf. Often there’s just not enough respect.
Vef suggestions (Using the word vef instead of woman)
It’s a vef’s world = it’s a woman’s world
To be one’s own vef = to be one’s own woman
She is an intelligent vef = she is an intelligent woman
Pretty vef walking down the street = pretty woman walking down the street
Vef’s healthy life = woman’s healthy life
Dreams are the fruit of the womb of a vef’s mind
If you take the “fe” out of female then add V for Venus and spell it backwards you have the word Vef. How could any other word possibly be more appropriate to inevitably replace woman? Yes it’s that simple.
Vef is a word that will change a girl into a liberated adult person of her own making.
Vef is about equality, identity, and liberty. Gender equality is only possible when attitudes are harmonious. Written/spoken language is powerful, it is our way of communicating. Vef equals correct use of language. Vef is universal and can be adopted by any language. One word can change the world. Vef is not about segregation, it’s about bringing together. Isn’t it now time we embrace and adopt vef?